Cord Coverup® Instructions • Turn off and unplug lamp.
• Remove rubber band from top end of stick where Cord Coverup® label is located.
• Secure largest part of electrical plug against notched end of stick with enclosed twist tie ensuring that twist tie lies flat.
• Remove rubber band from other end of stick.
• Pull fabric over electrical plug using Cord Coverup® label and slide fabric up electrical cord toward lamp base while holding onto stick.
• Discard stick and rubber bands.
Tip: Shorten extra electrical cord length with enclosed twist ties.
• Distribute Cord Coverup® evenly over electrical cord.
Important Information Recommended Cord Coverup® fullness is 2 to 3 times length of electrical cord. Cut Cord Coverup if fullness exceeds 3 times length of electrical cord. Use remaining Cord Coverup® for another cord.
Use Cord Coverup® with UL approved cords. View installation video
Order your Lamp Style
MADE IN AMERICA